Monday, July 23, 2007

Spencer has a tendency to enjoy the fountains at Biltmore a little more personally than Regie, Abner or I do. . .although Abner will tend to drink out of this and some of the other fountains. Just not when Spencer is relaxing in one.
This is the Italian Garden where there are three wonderful aquatic gardens. I have shot them before but I don't think ever from up on the Library Terrace.
Don't know what these bugs were but they didn't seem to be too concerned that I was this close and taking macro photos of them.
This was a bizarre web that was on my front lawn early one morning when I went out to bring in the paper. It was covered with dew and very visible. I am curious about what might have made this web. If any of you knows, drop me an email.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: