Friday, November 09, 2007

Regie and I don't take the dogs up to the lawn above the house as often as we used to, but this one afternoon they were in a very playful mood and it is a good spot with few people. We turned around near the top and were treated to this view. I have probably posted a version of this shot almost every year, but it still is beautiful.
The picture above is of the Ascent in Covington KY. If you read the text of this post, you will know that it is a Daniel Liebeskind designed condo project nearing completion that Jan, Chuck and I toured when I was visiting there.
The pergola in the Walled Garden this year featured loofahs hanging from the rafters along with the grapes that come back every year. I didn't go as nuts this year on the fall fungi, but this guy was pretty appealing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: