Monday, September 07, 2009

For reasons I cannot imagine, all the photos from my last post got deleted. I didn't have time to repost them with their captions so I did the best I could with the following collection of pictures. They go with the text of the previous post though, so for them to make any sense, scroll down and read last month's entry.

I have moved and am dealing with the mess of that. I also have a trip to Indiana scheduled in a few days, so my posting will probably continue to be erratic for awhile. Maybe by November or December things will be back to normal, whatever that is.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hi
I have a blog and found yours while trying to see if the foliage has turned in Asheville this week of October 9th ...coming up..
My blog is...please look and become a follower if it interest you. How do the trees look this week in Asheville as far as color?
Sheri
http://sherishealingflowergarden.blogspot.com/

Steven, Abner and Felix said...

Color is still pretty minimal. Usually it is around the 3rd week of October before it really hits its peak. We had a lot of rain this summer and coupled with comparatively mild temperatures, the predictions are that color won't be as spectacular as last year and the one before.