Sunday, August 17, 2014

My friends Ann and Bowers were here for a brief but very busy and fun visit a week or so ago.  On their last full day we did a little excursion up to Craggy Pinnacle and did the short hike to the top (elevation 6,100 feet) since at that altitude the weather is much milder than it is in town.  This was one of the pictures I took of them with Felix, who is a growing boy.  People keep asking me about why I don't have more pictures of him but it is because 5 month old puppies rarely stay in one position long enough to get a picture and it is particularly challenging if the person taking the shot is also trying to hold onto the puppy in question.

At his last weight he was up to 61 pounds. . .getting bigger almost while I look at him.  He is still a very sweet boy.  He likes just about everyone and has a good time no matter when we go or what we do.  Lucky me.

No comments: