Saturday, August 25, 2007

When I post to this blog it takes quite a long time. This post has taken about 4 hours including writing time, editing photos, and getting it posted. I really try hard to get it right, but, for the life of me, even after a year and a half of doing this. I haven't figured out how to reverse the order in which things post. Chronologically the last thing I post appears at the top of the page, appearing to be the first. It just would take too much planning and time to do it all backwards.

Both of these shots were taken on a picnic Matt and Amy, Regie and Eric, their friends Ruben and Maggie, and I went on with all our dogs (Bear, Buddy, Spencer, Maya, Mr. Dickens, and Abner) up at Craggy Gardens last Sunday. The temperature is generally about 10 to 15 degrees cooler there than in Asheville so at this time of year, if we are taking the dogs, it is a great place to go. As you might guess, Abner and I had a great time. The shot below shows me in my favorite state. . .surrounded by dogs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill Owen said...

I am supposed to be writing a presentation, but (I am not sure exactly how) I stumbled upon your blog and the beautiful pictures. I cannot say what I enjoyed the most ... the flowers, the scenic views, or the pictures of your dog! I have always loved Asheville ... it was "Plan B" in case "Plan A" didn't work. Hmmm ... Plan A didn't work, so, perhaps stumbling upon your pictures was its way of calling me to venture forth! Thank you again. You are a prolific man ... and detailed, which I much appreciate. Well, back to ... Mediation and Arbitration ... *sigh* ...