Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I have to apologize to any readers who are opening this up after months of silence and finding a bunch of missing pictures. Google provides Blogger for free and seems to have no interest in fixing it when it is broken. Sadly, it has been broken at least since December of last year and continues to be extremely frustrating to try to use. It will not allow any editing. . .your only choice is to delete a whole post and try to redo it. Since it takes forever to put these things together, when it completely messes the post up by breaking all the photo links, there is really nothing I can do other than try to figure out what the pictures were and try to repost the, out of order, and probably making little sense. I may try this but in the meantime, this isn't my fault. Blame Google. Like many of the gigantic Internet companies, the don't seem to think customer service is something that is worth investing in. Not only won't they fix what is wrong but they make it impossible to even report it.

I will do the best I can under the circumstances but there are limits.

No comments: